1) Q: Some people believe that the Bride of Christ includes everyone who goes to Heaven because Jesus died for us all. I’ve always thought the Bride of Christ are the people who will be caught up to be with Jesus on Rapture day. Is the Bride of Christ everyone who goes to Heaven or just those caught away with Jesus on Rapture day?
2) Q: Will it be possible for a person, who is born again and baptized in the Holy Spirit, to miss the Rapture still somehow?
3) Q: 2 Thessalonians 2:3
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first.
What does “falling away” mean in this scripture?
4) Q: What is the world church and when will it come together?
5) Q: Why does the Bible refer to Judas and the Antichrist as “the son of perdition”?
6) Q: Revelation 12:1-2, 5
(1) And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
(2) And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
(5) And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
Who is the woman travailing in birth and the man child that will rule all nations?
7) Q: Matthew 24:20
But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter.
What does this mean?
8) Q: Revelation 21:1
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
Please explain this scripture.
9) Q: What is the new Jerusalem and who will dwell there?
10) Q: 2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
WHO will appear before the judgment seat of Christ?
WHEN will we appear before the judgment seat of Christ?
WHY will we appear before the judgment seat of Christ?
11) Q: What does it mean when a person is spiritually lukewarm?
12) Q: Matthew the 25th chapter talks about the ten virgins, and it says in Matthew 25:5:
While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
What does it mean that “they all slumbered and slept”?
Grace Cathedral Website: https://www.ErnestAngley.org/church
Grace Cathedral Email: connect@theGraceCathedral.org
Grace Cathedral Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theGraceCathedral
Grace Cathedral Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theGraceCathedral
Grace Cathedral Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/GCChurchTweets
Thank you for watching Grace Cathedral’s Live Stream. If you enjoyed the stream, let us know by hitting the thumbs up button. Thanks again for watching and don’t forget to subscribe!
#GraceCathedral #ChrisMachamer #SteveMillar #healing #miracles #healingprayer #salvation #healingprayersforthesick #biblestudy #godsword #bible #holyspirit #holyghost #gospelmusic #christianity #GraceCathedralCuyahogaFalls #rapture