#Bracelet #Tutorial #LanAnhHandmade #Copperwire
You can turn on subtitles by clicking the CC icon at the bottom of a YouTube video
* I just give a specific way, you can change any details you want to make the product according to your liking.
Same method but with beads and without beads you have seen it’s completely different.
So just changing a bit (the number of wires used, alternating with beads and no beads, or using beads of different sizes and colors … ) will give a lot of different products.
* The number of wires to use as you like: 4, 8 or 12 strands
Beads with a diameter of 3 – 8mm can be used.
* This pattern I developed from the pattern of twisting 2 loops of wire ( 4 strands ) perpendicular to each other. I felt it was too sparse so I increased it to 8 strands
But I encountered a few problems during testing. I then tried adding the center bead and solved the errors by adding 1 large diameter wire in the middle.
The middle wire works:
– Helps to orient during the braiding process, making the product even and straight
– Makes starting easier and ending nicer (there’s a main wire in the middle, so just end the smaller strings around the main wire)
– Helps increase product hardness and can fix beads (with samples with add beads)
* The size of the wire used for the bracelet can be flexibly changed depending on the purpose, the hole size of the bead or the size of the wire you have (larger wire will increase the rigidity of the product but will be more difficult to do).
Middle wire : can be used wire with a diameter of 0.8 – 1,1mm (20 gauge – 17 gauge )
Length = circumference of bracelet + 2cm
Braided wire : can be used wire with a diameter of 0.5 – 0,7mm (24 gauge – 21gauge )
No beads : Length = 3 x circumference of the bracelet
With beads : Length = 2 x circumference of the bracelet
* In the video I use :
18 gauge ( wire diameter 1mm ) : 20cm( 8 inch)
22 gauge ( wire diameter 0.6mm ) : 8 strands, each strand is long 50cm( 20 inch)
4mm diameter crystal beads
* Use tape to fix the wire , making it easier to handle.
The braided wire used is quite long, making the initial operations quite difficult and easy to tangle. So it is also difficult to follow, you can look closely at the illustrations and operations near the end to make it easier to visualize.
The operations are in a certain order and are exactly the same from beginning to end.
Need to braid the wire evenly and tightly, so you have to hold the wire firmly, so it will be very painful for your fingers, if you are not used to it, it is easy to give up.
* Don’t be discouraged if you don’t succeed the first time, with the new template, I have to try many times before it succeeds, even if it’s a simple one.
If the length is missing, you can add several links to get the desired length
Simple hook, eye clasp for bracelets : https://youtu.be/9GnxjAEO1Go
* Music in the video :
00’09 – 04’33 : Everything Where it Needs to Be – Nat Keefe & Hot Buttered Rum
04’3 – 08’43 : FynestLyk – Noir Et Blanc Vie
08’43 – 13’17 : Night Snow – Asher Fulero
13’17 – 15’10 : No.9_Esther’s Waltz – Esther Abrami
15’10 – 18’21 : Moonrise – Reed Mathis
Website : rb.gy/zaaxry
Facebook : rb.gy/hppgwz
Instagram : rb.gy/5q7kq3
Donate : rb.gy/buveu3
All playlist of Lan Anh Handmade channel : rb.gy/zjqun1
00:00 Preview, Materials and Tools
00:45 Connect main wire and braided wire
03:41 braids wire no bead and add beaded , creating bracelets
11:14 Finish and add S – clasp
16:15 Review and analyze ideas